Lots of stuff going on this week! The Deuce is back in school after the 2 week holiday break.
My 1 year blogiversary is this Thursday, January 9, 2014.
I’ll be co-hosting Wine’d Down Wednesday with Michelle from Our Three Peas…
And The Haves and the Have Nots is back for another hot TV season Tuesday, January 7, 2014 on OWN Network. Whoohoo!
Single Ladies is back Monday, January 6, 2014 at 9/8c on VH1 with Season 3!
Were you wondering what happened to the show? Did you think it was cancelled too?
Well it’s not. Keisha, Raquel, and April are ready to start mixing it up! LisaRaye McCoy, Denise Vasi, Charity Shea and the rest of the Indulgence boutique crew are starring on this Queen Latifah produced show again.
To recap from Season 2 of Single Ladies:
- Keisha’s stalker was revealed to be Sean’s ex Veronica, played by the talented Victoria Rowell (Young & the Restless, Diagnosis: Murder), who attacked her in a vicious stunt-filled fight. In the denouement, Keisha and Sean broke up, and she flew off into the sunset with Malcolm who ended his relationship with Taylor.
- Raquel realized she loved Charles, but he had already moved on with his ex. She rushed to tell him how she felt before he went out of town. Consequently, Antonio ran after Raquel because he realized he loved her.
- April, who was planning a move to New York with Reggie, attended a family dinner anticipating making amends with his disapproving mother. Instead she found herself in the middle of an intervention for him. His family urged him to confront his denial–that he is gay!
- Omar was all set to break things off with his boyfriend, Parker, because of his attraction to new guy Drew. While attempting to do so, he learned Drew was Parker’s brother.
- Morgan, whose character has won me over with her down-to-earth classiness, finally found the man of her dreams named Kasim. But he’s married–to 3 women. He reveals that he’s an Islamic Prince and wants her to be his 4th wife.
The premiere episode jumps forward 3 months from Season 2’s finale. Single Ladies has some new cast members including Damien Dante Wayans and LeToya Luckett. And will have guest appearances from Laz Alonso, Malik Yoba, KeKe Palmer, and Omar Gooding.
Are you a fan of Single Ladies?
Will you be watching this season?
Which character is your favorite?
Linking to: Mommy Monday Blog Hop, This Momma’s Meandering Mondays, Turn It Up Tuesday