My relaxing weekend consisted of some firsts…
- Finally had some boiled crawfish since season started
- Saw The Wolf of Wall Street…pure entertainment that no child should walk in on
- Enjoyed the premiere of Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN)‘s new docu-series, Love in the City
- Had an hour long phone conversation with my little sister past midnight (she’ll always be my little sister no matter how old she is)
My new blogging buddy, Courtney at The Brown Girl with Long Hair has tagged me along with some other great bloggers. So please take a few minutes to learn some new things about me via Courtney’s questions.
1. Are you named after someone? No.
2. When was the last time you cried? This past week while watching a TV show. But I can’t remember which show. A lot of them make me cry.
3. Do you have kiddos? Yes, my handsome son, The Deuce will be 7 years old next month.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes, I’m a lot of fun.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Red wine. Typically boxed, but I prefer bottled. And late night popcorn.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Generally, yes.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don’t eat cereal. But when I did as a kid, Cap’n Crunch was my favorite.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their teeth. I worked for a dentist and an orthodontist once, so it’s hard not to. And due to my recent stint in braces.
9. What is your eye color? Dark Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings.
11. Favorite TV show? Too many to name one.
And that is just Sunday!
12. Summer or Winter? Summer.
13. Hugs or Kisses? Both.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Hawaii.
15. Do you have any special talents? Writing fiction, improvisational acting.
16. Where were you born? Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
17. What are your hobbies? Scrapbooking, reading, watching movies.
18. Do you have any pets? No.
19. Favorite movie? Too many to name one. However ’80s movies are my all-time favorites.
20. What color is your car? Black.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I am blessed and grateful to be doing that right now. I am a full-time writer creating new content. A few more published novels and a film deal would be nice though.
My next Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party is this Thursday evening, April 17, 2014. Come back to link up your old posts for new traffic and comments.
How would you answer the tag questions?
Where were you born?
Linking to: This Momma’s Meandering Mondays, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, Turn It Up Tuesday, Wake Up Wednesday