Great birthday celebration with The Deuce yesterday. He also received a certificate this morning at school for perfect attendance for his First Grade year. Pictures are forthcoming. Tomorrow is the last day of school and my Summer will be full.
Thanks to all who participated in my first PIG Social Media Linky Party last Friday. It’s going to become a bi-weekly feature here on Being A Wordsmith. So stop by again on Friday, May 30, 2014 to link up your Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+ URLs.
Now let’s get this party started…
TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND
LINKY PARTY #8!
Here are the 2 featured posts from Traffic Jam Weekend #7…
Who knew you could revamp a t-shirt over 45 ways? Darlene at Let It Shine shared her post, 45+ T-Shirt Refashion Tutorials. It is complete with pictures and links. There is something for everyone regardless of your style.
Bonnie at Lady Blogger gave us Family Celebrations: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. This funny post really hits home. Not just because of the content, but with the pictures too.
Thank you ladies for sharing! Please grab a special Traffic Jam Weekend featured button below to display on your blog.
<div align="center"><a href="http://beingawordsmith" title="Being A Wordsmith" target="_blank"><img src="http://beingawordsmith.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/traffic-jam-featured-button.jpg" alt="Being A Wordsmith" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Just a few rules for the party…
- Grab a Traffic Jam Weekend button for your site
- Link up as many of your old posts as you like below
- Take some time and visit the other posts
- Create traffic jam and comment luv all over the place
- After linking up your old posts, scroll down and link up your Bloglovin’ and Twitter URLs, and visit the others
- Share this party on social media with the hashtag #trafficjamweekend