My fellow blogger friend, Robin at robincharmagne.com, nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am very honored. Robin and I are both SITS Girls and BLM Girls. My facebook interaction with her prompted the site to suggest I join a Young & the Restless facebook group that she is a part of. So I did and it’s so much fun dishing about my all-time favorite soap opera! BAW readers know I love some Y&R. Be sure to check out Robin’s fabulous blog here for all things pretty.
I’m breaking the rules as always and only listing 7 facts about me…
- I didn’t start using the name Kimberly until my mid-20s. Before then, I always went by Kim.
- I can raise my left eyebrow but not my right one.
- My father and Hubby’s father are both named Ronald.
- I will not drink white milk by itself. It must be mixed with something.
- I will not eat grits unless I mix scrambled/fried/over medium eggs into them first.
- I have never eaten Ramen Noodles.
- I still don’t know the rules to Rock, Paper, Scissors. But The Deuce is a pro at it.
Share a few random facts about yourself.
Are you a milk drinker?
How good are you at Rock, Paper, Scissors?