It’s Day 4 of the September Sapphire Even Day Blog Challenge! Check out my post for today’s writing prompt and then link up your applicable post below.
Numerology. Which number(s) has/have a significant meaning and/or presence in your life? How so? Favorite number(s)?
If you need a refresher or info on what’s going on, click HERE. Don’t forget to visit the other bloggers who link up. Please use the hashtag #SSEDBC.
The number 2 is big in my life. I didn’t realize how big until a few years ago. 2 surfaces a lot in my world as well as pairs. Let me break it down for you.
- I was born on the 12th of the month.
- Hubby was born on the 12th of his birthday month.
- We were married on the 22nd. Which is also his brother’s birthday.
- The Deuce was born on the 21st.
- The Deuce is called such because he is Hubby II.
- My parents have 2 daughters.
- Hubby’s parents have 2 sons.
- Hubby’s daddy is a twin.
- My daddy and Hubby’s daddy are both named Ronald. Hubby’s brother is Ronald II.
Call it coincidence if you choose, but those are the facts. Here’s what I found when I looked up the number 2…
I see myself all up in there!
Do you have a favorite number? Do you believe in numerology?
Which number appears in your life repeatedly?