Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! Are you still reeling from the winter finales of Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder? I am! Shonda Rhimes knows how to spin a tale. Can’t wait for #TGIT to return in January! Meanwhile l’ll be super busy making Thanksgiving dinner, eating leftovers, shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. And don’t get me started on Christmas! Whew!
Before we get to the party, check out these posts too:
- Wake Up Wednesday Linky that I’m co-hosting with Sew Crafty Angel here. It has a PayPal Cash Giveaway!
- My Thanksgiving guest post for Daisy and June here.
- My holiday recipes featured on Simple Moments Stick here.
TELL-ALL LINKY PARTY #5!
Come on in and show us your Thanksgiving throwback pictures and Thanksgiving posts with throwback pics. And don’t forget to TELL ALL about it!
The rules are simple:
- Link up your old pictures or your posts filled with old pictures.
- Make sure what you link up has text that describes what is really going on in it. That’s what sets this linky party apart from similar ones.
- Visit the other links.
- Be sure to follow my co-host Natasha at Epic Mommy Adventures.
5. Grab a Thursday Throwback Tell-All button below and share the party.
<div align="center"><a href="http://beingawordsmith.com" title="Being A Wordsmith" target="_blank"><img src="http://beingawordsmith.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/throwback-thursday-200.jpg" alt="Being A Wordsmith" style="border:none;" /></a></div>