Yes, 5 years! Seems like just yesterday when I stepped out on faith and started Being A Wordsmith. I was just looking at my previous blogiversary posts and realized how many goals I have achieved.
What I am most proud of this past year in blogging:
- My Traffic Jam Weekend linky party is still going strong. Every week, I get an opportunity to connect with awesome bloggers and writers from all walks of life. All topics are welcome.
- I finally created a media kit page for the site. I let go of the fear that I don’t have enough to offer big brands. Not true!
My fave posts this past year were:
- Seafood Paella Recipe
- 4 Math Lessons That You Can Learn from Grey’s Anatomy
- Update on Celebrities Who Need to Go Sit Down Somewhere
- Pan Seared Honey Lime Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 6 Mommie Dearest Ways That I Am #RockingMotherhood
What is coming up this year at Being A Wordsmith:
- I am diving into the land of podcasts. Stay tuned for my first one.
- More quality posts about healthy living, entertainment/pop culture, mobile apps, and productivity tips
- Plugging away at my 101 things in 1001 days challenge list
- My one word for 2018 is FOCUS. I hope to thrive this year with that intention.
Thanks everyone for your continued support, comments, feedback, and love. It takes a village!
See ya later,