Credit: Mangano Photography www.manganophotography.net
Hey y’all, I’m Kimberly H. Smith and…
I survived chickenpox, Catholic School, cancer, and childbirth.
I live in south Louisiana and have a B.A. in Theatre from Louisiana State University (LSU) where I minored in Mass Communications. I fulfill my passion for writing here at Being A Wordsmith with sponsored content, freelance articles, and lifestyle blogging.
I started blogging in January 2013, because I needed a motivator to complete my first murder mystery novel that I had been working on for many years. I published it, Acting On Her Behalf, in October 2013. You can purchase it in paperback or digital format here. I am currently working on Perception Is Her Reality, the second book in the Acting On Her Behalf series.
- My life as an author who chases freelance writing opportunities
- Raising an only child (it’s his world, Hubby and I are just living in it)
- Some easy rigged recipes
- Living in Louisiana
- Productivity tips for organization, blogging, and social media
- Reviews of popular books, TV shows, movies, and other products
- And how sarcasm makes my days so much brighter
I also hostTraffic Jam Weekend Linky Party, a weekly online link-up network that goes live here on Thursdays at 5:00 pm CST. It fosters a community of bloggers, writers, and entrepreneurs who upload their old and new posts to get more comments and traffic. Posts are chosen by me and my co-hosts as our favorites for the following week’s party.