Earlier this week, I boasted about the ladies at 5MinutesForMom.com who were hosting the Ultimate Blog Party 2013. I was a little sad when it ended yesterday until I found out there’s an AFTER-PARTY! Not only do I and tons of other bloggers get to connect indefinitely via this online event, but there’s an extension of it as well. Check it out today!
Because gratitude is my attitude, I must give shout-outs to a few folks I connected with this week…
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life…I learned about this fabulous forum from one of her posts.
- Paper Diva at Once Upon A Time, Again…she makes some wonderful children’s books and schooled me on Etsy.
- Stacie at Blogging With Simply Stacie…I gathered a ton of great information for monetizing my blog. She also has two other sites, Simply Stacie and Simply Sassy Media.
- Kate Greer…Twitter handle: @flattsaholic and blogs at Life As I Know It
- Rachel at The Late Farmer…Twitter handle: @thelatefarmer
- Cher at Mom And More…another great blog for learning how to make money with your blog.
- Jamie at Toys In The Dryer who blogs with Lindsi.
- …and Kate at Another Clean Slate because she always gives me comment luv.
I’m still catching up on the linky lists, facebook and twitter comments. So if I missed anyone, charge it to my head and not to my heart.
1. Reality TV
2. Young & The Restless
3. Raising an only child (it’s his world, we are just living in it)
4. Easy recipes
5. Living in Louisiana