|This post contains affiliate links|
I did it! I finished the 3-day juicing plan as of last night along with Hubby. We juiced fruits and vegetables and drank water and herbal tea. Today and tomorrow Hubby and I are eating fruits and vegetables only. Salads, roasted beets, and such. Had my first cup of coffee in over a week this morning. Delish! (In my Rachael Ray voice) OK, my auto-correct tried to make that “Selfish!” Hmmmm.
- Did not have to cook dinner
- Hubby made great juices with the Bullet Express. Lemon or sweet fruit is key!
- I knew I was doing something healthy
- It was not as bad as I thought it would be
- Hubby and I did it together
- The Deuce “tried” to do it too
- Did I mention that I did not have to cook dinner?
- No boxed wine
- No caffeine
- I was somewhat sluggish
- I was a little cranky
- The second day was the hardest
- Deliriously watching Master Chef and Chopped
- Watching The Deuce eat solid food
- Did I mention no boxed wine and no caffeine?
Blogelina is offering their 4 Week Profitable Blogging For Beginners Online class again. It’s $5 (regularly $25) to sign-up through August 31, 2013. I thoroughly enjoyed it when I enrolled in June. Tons of information! Click on the banner or the links to get started.
Don’t forget about my September Sapphire Even Day Blog Challenge starting September 2, 2013. Link-ups, giveaway, and prizes!
DON’T GET MAD, GET EVEN!
Free writing post for BlogHer NaBloPoMo August 2013