I broke it all down for you in Everything You Need To Know About The Haves and the Have Nots. I told you about the characters, the storylines, and the edge-of-your-seat suspense in every episode. Now Tyler Perry’s hit TV show, The Haves and the Have Nots, on the OWN Network is wrapping up its first season. The finale will air Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 9/8 CST.
- Jeffery finally confesses to his parents that he’s gay. Will they disown their only child? Will Wyatt turn on Jeffery for knocking him unconscious?
- Hanna unintentionally tells Benny that Tony is his father. Will Benny forgive her? Will Hanna rekindle a relationship with Tony?
- Veronica blasts Jim and Candace about their affair after catching them together. Will the “Black Betty Ford” go straight hood on them or will she keep her “bougie”-ness in check?
- To find out if Katheryn reveals her cancer diagnosis to her family. Will she keep her illness a secret? Or will Katheryn use it to her advantage?
- To find out if Jim will still run for Governor. Will his family’s secrets dash any hope for higher office? Will Jim still endorse David for Lieutenant Governor?
Will you be watching the season finale of The Haves and the Have Nots?
Is there anything you did not like about the first season?
What do you think will happen next season?
Don’t forget about my September Sapphire Even Day Blog Challenge starting September 2, 2013. Link-ups, giveaway, prizes. Don’t get mad, get EVEN!
Free writing prompt for BlogHer NaBloPoMo August 2013