I could name a dozen or so things that I do or COULD do in order to be happier, healthier, and wiser. But I’m just going to name three. And to support my girl, Joi at Rx Fitness Lady, for her challenge–I’m going to tell you how these things can help you.
- Watch TV with The Deuce a few couple at least once a week. My 6 year old loves watching TV like me. Yes, I have parental controls on the channels. Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior, NickToons, Nickelodeon etc. are what he watches. Can I just tell you how good these kid shows are these days? All the kids know how to sing and dance. And their comic timing is impeccable. Their latest single or video airs during the commercials.
Why is watching TV with your child helpful? Because you are supporting something they like to do. And you are in tune (pun intended) with what they are being exposed to.
- Play Cityville on Facebook. It is my guilty pleasure. I used to spend countless hours arranging my city, accomplishing goals, and building businesses and residences. I don’t spend as much time on it as I once did, but I still love it nonetheless.
Why is playing an online game helpful? Everyone needs a release. It’s relaxing. Oddly it feels like an accomplishment to me. I meet goals, earn rewards, and create new things. That’s right up my alley. I can also interact with Facebook friends to move forward in the game.
- Write. Drafting posts for my blog, reviewing books and products, and self-publishing my e-book. I enjoy it all.
Why is writing helpful? It’s cathartic. It allows you to exercise your mind. You can paint pictures with words.
- Substitute ground turkey for ground beef. We eat ground turkey in my house several times a week.
Why is substituting ground turkey for ground beef helpful? Less fat, sodium, and calories.
- I am taking a daily women’s multi-vitamin.
Why is taking a women’s multi-vitamin helpful? The vitamin targets specific needs and leading health concerns of women. It supports good health for breasts, reproductive system, skin, and bones.
- Drink the healthy lifestyle drink LIMU daily.
Why is drinking LIMU helpful? It’s a liquid supplement that gives your body’s core systems 70+ nutrients. No added sugar and no artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors. The special ingredient is fucoidan–it’s an element found in brown seaweed.
- Pray several times daily. Every morning as I rise from bed I thank God for my family, my home, and all the blessings that have been bestowed upon me. I pray that Hubby and The Deuce will be safe as they travel from and to home.
Why is praying helpful? Because prayer changes things. My beliefs and my faith are rooted in Christ. God has brought me through sickness and strife. He can do the same for you.
- Think positively and shun negativity. My thoughts manifest into things. I’ve experienced it many times. I’ll take the good over the bad any day.
Why is thinking positively and shunning negativity helpful? Because the Law of Attraction is a powerful thing. When you let go of things that bring you down and hinder your growth, you can prosper in unimaginable ways.
- Give gratitude. I say thank you A LOT. I reply to all comments on my blog even if it takes me several days. I am appreciative of all that I have. I share advice, tips, and knowledge whenever I have the opportunity to do so.
Why is giving gratitude helpful? Because your overall being and journey from day to day is not all your doing. It is because of a higher power, others in your midst, and the energy you attract.
What are 3 things that make you happier? Healthier? Wiser?
Do you believe in The Secret–the Law of Attraction?
Do you play online or electronic games? If so, which one(s)?