I am still recuperating from the last two weeks. Transferring my blog to a new URL on my own, new paperback version of my book, Halloween, life, etc.
My apologies to any of you who received notifications about duplicate or deleted blog comments. I had some snafus importing all of my comments from the 52 commenting systems that I used with Blogger. I value your comments and I was adamant about getting them all transferred over to my new home here on WordPress.
Thank you to everyone who has expressed congratulations and support on my novel, Acting On Her Behalf. It is so appreciated. It is now available on Amazon in two formats: Kindle Edition and Paperback.
I was nominated for my second Sunshine Award by Natasha at Epic Mommy Adventures a few weeks ago. If you are not familiar with Natasha’s blog, be sure to go check it out. She hosts and co-hosts some awesome weekly linky parties and blog hops. She is also one of the authors of the new book, The Mother of All Meltdowns.
Here are my answers to Natasha’s questions…
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Why? I haven’t traveled enough to answer this, but I’d still have to keep a house in Louisiana to be near family.
2. Favorite place to visit? Anywhere with a beach.
3. Favorite sweet snack? Twix
4. Make and model of your first car? 10-year-old Toyota Tercel. Stick shift. Had to learn how to drive it. A skill everyone should have.
5. Most embarrassing moment? Read about that here.
6. Fun thing to do in your spare time? Play Cityville on Facebook. Addictive!
7. Favorite blog post? Share the link! Flashback post on my 40th Birthday Surprise. Read it here.
8. Favorite TV show or movie? Way too many to name. Most of you know I’m addicted to Scandal, Real Housewives of Atlanta, and Young & the Restless along with several other shows. I’m a big ’80s movie fan.
9. Favorite moment of the day? When my son gets out of school. Love that face!
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl. I’m actually more productive in the morning, although I try to resist it.
11. Favorite time of year? December. I love the preparation for Christmas almost more than the day itself.
What is your favorite moment of the day?
Are you a morning person or a night owl?