I have been fortunate enough to be nominated for a Liebster Award for the third time. I appreciate my new blogging buddy, Kim at This Ole Mom for gracing me with this honor. Check out her blog, y’all!
I broke the rules last time by answering the questions posed for the award with my post, Madonna, Math, and Myths. You can read that here. Guess what? I’m going to be a rule breaker again by answering the questions and prompting you to do the same in the comment section below.
1. How long have you been blogging? Since January 9, 2013
2. What’s your favorite dessert? Creme Brulee
3. If you won an all expense paid vacation for yourself and your family, and you were able to pick the destination , where would you go? Disney World
4. What’s your favorite Holiday? Christmas
5. Your favorite color? Red
6. What is your favorite Movie? Never able to answer this because I have too many favorites. But 80s movies in general are my faves.
7. Where’s your favorite place to shop for yourself? Old Navy
8. Do you have pets? How many? What kind and their names? No pets
9. What’s your favorite beverage? Red wine
10. Do you have a favorite restaurant to eat at ? Name of the place? Red Fish Grill on Bourbon Street
11. Name one thing you look forward to doing during the summer? Wearing sandals
Now it’s your turn…