Welcome everyone to the first day of my 3rd Annual September Sapphire Even Day Blog Challenge! I absolutely love hosting this challenge each year. Not only because it’s a celebration of my birthday month, but because I always get to connect with bloggers new and old. I enjoy learning from you and sharing content. If you are new to the challenge, you can view all the details here. If you know the drill, get ready to link up with today’s writing theme prompt. Don’t forget to grab a blog challenge button below, share on social media, and network with the others.
Credit: Mangano Photography www.manganophoto.com
Hey, I’m Kimberly and…
I survived chickenpox, Catholic School, cancer, and childbirth.
I live in the New Orleans area and have a B.A. in Theatre from LSU where I minored in Mass Communications. I fulfill my passion for writing with freelance articles and reviews for various clients and sites.
I started blogging in January 2013, because I needed a motivator to complete a novel that I had been working on for 16 years. I published that novel, Acting On Her Behalf, in October 2013. You can purchase it in paperback or digital format here. I am currently working on a second book to add to this series.
I am living happier, healthier, and wiser these days and I love sharing it with others. I’m eating better, cooking daily, and spending more time enjoying life. I post 2-3 times a week (unless I’m doing a blog challenge) and welcome all comments.
If you learn anything on my blog, it’ll be about one of these topics:
- Popular TV shows
- Raising an only child (it’s his world, we are just living in it)
- Easy rigged recipes
- Living in Louisiana
- Organization and productivity tips
- Being happier, healthier, and wiser
I host three linky parties on this site.
1. Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party is a bi-weekly party that goes live every other Thursday and lasts through Monday. It is all about bloggers linking up their old posts to get some new comments and traffic. I choose two posts to feature for each party.
2. Rigged Recipes Linky Party is a bi-weekly party that goes live every other Friday and lasts through Monday. You can stop by and link up recipes that you have “rigged” to make them your own. Food, drinks, desserts, and more. All are welcome!
3. Throwback Thursday Tell-All Linky Party is another bi-weekly linky party that I host. I am joined by my friend Natasha at Epic Mommy Adventures who co-hosts. It goes live at 8:00 p.m. CST every other Wednesday and lasts through Saturday. Share your throwback pics or your posts with throwback pics. But you must TELL ALL about what’s really going on in your pictures. The highs, the lows, the memories…
*Disclaimer: Adding your link to this link party gives permission to Being A Wordsmith to share your posts and pictures via social media with a link back to the original source. It also gives Being A Wordsmith permission to contact you via e-mail or social media for networking purposes.