This is such an easy recipe!
Kids. Love. This. And so do adults. I could eat a whole can of Crescent Rolls by myself. But I think I fare better when I roll lil’ smokies inside of them and share with others. It makes your party complete.
[Tweet “Great snack or appetizer for kids! Adults love it too. #recipe “]
1 package of Cocktail Smokies
8 oz. can of Crescent Rolls
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and unroll crescent rolls
- Cut each crescent roll into 2 or 3 smaller triangles depending on how much bread you want
- Place a smokie at end of each triangle and roll it up
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown
Serve with mustard, ketchup, or your own preferred sauce/dip.
Makes up to 24
See ya later,
Isn’t this an easy recipe?
Are you a crescent roll fan too?