Need a few tips to ease your chores?
Here are 5 things you can do to save time, money, and your last bit of sanity…
1. Keep a roll of paper towels and a spray bottle of all-purpose cleaner under all bathroom sinks for quick clean ups.
Did you get more toothpaste in the sink than on your toothbrush? Spill eyeshadow on the counter? Shed more hair than a large cat? A little cleaner and a paper towel will provide an easy clean up, eliminate a clogged drain, or make the guest bathroom presentable when your neighbor drops by suddenly.
2. Put last drops of liquid laundry detergent in a travel size plastic bottle.
When you get down to that last bit of detergent, don’t discard it with the bottle or box. Save it in one of these handy plastic bottles to use when you hand wash delicates. Because they are TSA approved, you can travel with it too.
3. Squirt some hydrogen peroxide on your carpet to remove a red wine stain.
Wondering if it really works? Let’s just say we have gone through quite a few bottles of this stuff at my house. It’s also a great mouthwash.
4. Having two laundry baskets like this one can prevent using your bed as a dumping ground.
Try it! A basket of clean clothes and towels looks a lot neater than a bed topped with them.
5. Every time you leave a room, take something with you to put away.
Grab the shoes you took off when you sat on the sofa, the magazine you finished reading yesterday, or the return reply envelope you don’t need because you pay your bills online.
What are some of your best tips to quickly restore order?
See ya later,