Hey y’all, I’m Kimberly H. Smith and…
I survived chickenpox, Catholic school, cancer, and childbirth.
I was born and raised in south Louisiana and have a B.A. in Theatre from Louisiana State University (LSU) where I minored in Mass Communications. I fulfill my passion for writing here at Being A Wordsmith with lifestyle blogging, sponsored content, and peer connections.
I started blogging in January 2013, because I needed a motivator to complete my murder mystery novel that I had been working on for many years. I published Acting On Her Behalf in October 2013. You can purchase it in paperback or digital format on Amazon. I am currently debating whether to write a sequel or adapt my novel into a screenplay.
- My self-employed, independent contractor life
- Raising an only child (it’s his teen world, Hubby and I are just living in it)
- My easy rigged recipes
- Being a Kansas resident who grew up in Louisiana
- Productivity tips for organization, home improvement, blogging, and social media
- Entertainment and pop culture
- And how sarcasm makes my days so much brighter
I also hostTraffic Jam Weekend Linky Party, a weekly online link-up that goes live here on Thursdays at 5:00 pm CST. It fosters a community of bloggers, writers, and entrepreneurs who upload their old and new posts to get more comments and traffic. Posts are chosen by me and my co-hosts as our favorites for the following week’s party.